Do you have moments when you’re just fed up with parenting? Nothing you try seems to be working and you are ready to quit? You want to connect, because there’s no one you love more than your family, but it’s a struggle.
I know that place too, and I want you to know, you’re not alone!
It’s hard to let go of all the fears that come with parenting. It feels lonely and sometimes dark as we watch our kids struggle and mistakenly think, “Everyone else has it all figured out.”
I promise you no one has it ALL figured out. We’re all learning and have days we need encouragement to keep trying. The best part is that we don’t have to do it alone.
That is why I am here. For the past 5 years, I have had the privilege of working as a parent educator and family life coach. I started this blog to create a safe place of learning and hope.
If you want greater connection and unity in your relationships, then this is the place for you.
You’ll find a mixture of life stories that teach practical skills and strategies to:
- Help you lead with compassion and confidence.
- Parent in a way that builds relationships and helps things go right.
- Stop the fighting and deepen your connections.
- Support you with the tools necessary to travel through the hard times.
Let’s face our fears, embrace our imperfections, learn from our mistakes, and celebrate the small victories together. It is never too late to strengthen a connection. And we’ll do this just one moment at a time.
Formal Education and Certificates
- Graduated with a BS in Education from Northern Arizona University
- She taught for 3 years and has worked with children and youth in the community for the past 20 years. She maintains a current Arizona teaching certificate.
- Completed “The Choice in Coaching: Arbinger Mastery Training for Coaches” and is authorized to use Arbinger methods and materials in one-to-one coaching and is a Member of the Arbinger Helping Professionals Network – The AHPN is a group of therapists, counselors, coaches, and others who are dedicated to being in an out-of-the-box place in their one-to-one helping work.
- Completed Love and Logic® Facilitator Training and frequently teaches classes and workshops. A student of Love and Logic® since 2003, my greatest education has come through my parenting and life experiences.
- PCC Certified Coach, Membership in the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Graduate of the Coachville School of Coaching.