“Empathy at Home” is a 15-Minute Parenting Video designed to help you reconnect and engage with your family. Let’s face it, parenting can be stressful. This video is will teach you how to respond to your children with compassion, and hold your limits, instead of just reacting with frustration and anger. If you’re ready to stop yelling and start connecting, this is the video for you.
Also included are:
- 3 workbook pages to help apply and personalize these principles for your family.
- Bonus 7-minute about why I think allowing kids to spend their money at the Dollar Store is great financial practice. “The Teaching Power of the Dollar Store: Preparing Your Kids for Financial Success.”
This 15 minute parenting video will:
- define empathy
- explain why empathy matters
- reveal how empathy impacts learning,
- demonstrate how empathy in parenting can forever change your family.
Also, included with this offer are:
- 3 workbook pages to personalize for your family AND
- a 7 minute bonus video “The Teaching Power of the Dollar Store: Preparing Your Kids for Financial Success.”